ΒΙΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ COMPOST – Βio Compost ASSEA ®
• Seaweed (Posidonia Oceanica)
• Crowns of Winery
• Olive Leaves & Olive Kernel
Weight 1ton : 90x90x120, bigbag package
Weight 1/2ton : 90x90x120, bigbag package
Package 50L: Weight 26kg
Package 12L: Weight 7kg
Package 5L: Weight 2.5kg
Calcium (Ca) 8-17 %
Magnesium (Mg) 1-1,49 %
Phosphorus (P) 0,7-1 %
Potassium (K) 0,6-1 %
Nitrogen (N) 0,5-1 %
Boron (B) >650 ppm
Copper (Cu) >15 ppm
Manganese (Mn) >450 ppm
Iron (Fe) >3500 ppm
Organic Matter 20-35 %
Conductivity (1:5) 1,03 mS/cm
Dark brown color
Humidity 25-35 %
Density ~0.58-0.65 kg/lt
• It helps in the strong extension of the plant's root
• Improves the rate and speed of seed germination.
• Enhances the availability of elements in plants.
• Replenishes the organic matter of the soil.
• Modifies soil pH.
• Significantly increases water retention in the soil up to 6 times its weight.
• It increases the porosity of the soil allowing the permeability of air within the soil.
• Facilitates the heating of the soil in the winter months.
• It is free from parasites and germs.
• Additional disease control and greater protection by avoiding manure contamination and pest control.
• Product against soil erosion and drying.
• Suitable for reforestation.
• Avoid pollution of surface and underground water from the nitrates of chemical fertilizers.
• Remediation of the soil.
Instructions for Professionals - Fertilization with Bio Compost ASSEA
Agricultural land redevelopment/erosion
- We apply 28m3 (16 megabags of 1t.) Bio Compost ASSEA ® per hectare in an application period of 20 years. The amount for renewals, annual maintenance, corresponds to 2/3 of the mega bag per hectare per year.
For agricultural crops producing edible products we apply 1700 lt dm (1 megabag of 1t.) Bio Compost ASSEA ® per hectare each year, on the entire surface or in the planting lines. In plants of large cultivation, demanding in humic components, with appropriate crop rotation, in order to strengthen the balance of humic components in cultivated soils, e.g. beets, potatoes but also various field vegetables, we apply an amount of 4-10 tons of fresh material per hectare every 2-4 years.
For agricultural crops producing non-edible products we apply 8m3 dm (5 megabags of 1t.) Bio Compost ASSEA ® per hectare every 3 years. In grain and meadow lands we apply a quantity of 2-6 tons of fresh material per hectare, every 2-4 years.
In Greenhouse crops, we apply a quantity of 1 -1.5 kg/m2 (5 handfuls/sq.m.) Bio Compost ASSEA, every 2 years.
In Forest Nurseries, we apply an amount of 15-20 tons of Bio Compost ASSEA per hectare for new plantings and then maintain by applying 3-4 tons per hectare every 2 years.
In Flower crops we apply a quantity of 10-25 tons of Bio Compost ASSEA per hectare or for the preparation of substrates in admixture up to 20%.
For landscape architecture
We apply 70m3 dm (42 megabags of 1t.) Bio Compost ASSEA ® per hectare in a period of 10 years.
For shaping the environment and green surfaces in urban areas, parks, sports fields, prevention of erosion phenomena on sloping surfaces, retention of slopes, vegetation on roofs, in shrub stands on roads, replacement of parent soil for the restoration of quarries, and dumps / landfills, we apply doses of 10-30 tonnes per hectare at first and then 2-3 tonnes per hectare every 2 years.
For reforestation we incorporate up to 150 tons of Bio Compost ASSEA ® per acre.
Industrial & Other Applications
It is also applied as a biofilter material for the absorption of unpleasant odors from industrial facilities with foul-smelling waste gases, ventilation in urban sewage treatment facilities, composting, mass animal husbandry, etc. In these cases, dosages of 1 ton of Bio Compost ASSEA ® per m2 of biofilter surface are recommended, every 4 years, for a waste gas quantity of 50-100 m3 per hour and per m2.
It is also recommended as a soundproofing material for noise protection on highways near urban areas, etc.